Monday 10 December 2012

10 DECEMBER 2012



ASSALAMUALAIKUM…..

As I told you before that our class will do an activity about introducing our friend...So, firstly Miss Zu called Nadiah (S) and Nawi to do their presentation but Miss Zu saw that all of us were not fully prepared and she gave us some of time to discuss the task with our pairs. For me the activity is interesting and we can know more about our classmates although all of us are already know each other for 3 semester (including this sem)..I forgot to tell you that in this activity we have to list 4 facts about our partner and among the 4 facts 1 must be the false statement about our partner and other classmates must guess which one of it is the false one…(see it is interesting right?). When it is already 4 o’clock Miss Zu has to postpone the presentation to tomorrow but most of the classmates already done it... (Unfortunately I’m not)...I hope that I will be okay for tomorrow presentation...

No comments:

Post a Comment